Friday, March 07, 2008

Brent Cash - How Will I Know If I'm Awake

I'm overdue in announcing that a friend of mine has an album out. Brent's awesome and I had always hoped he would make it; looks like now he's on his way. The album sounds like a Sunday afternoon to me. Go to his website to check out clips of the songs and read some of the awesome reviews this album has gotten.

He's getting airplay on the BBC and college stations are playing him here in the states. Support your local record stores and request they stock this album!

(And if'n you ain't got no recurd store near ya', itz rite thar on tha iTunes fer ya ta dayonload.)

2 comments:

  1. Dear White Whale,
    just got wind of this write-up.
    I thank you very much and am glad to have been friends with you for what's now turning out to be a long time.

    BC

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Sunday Afternoon.

    Brother, you have got a way of turning a phrase. That is EXACTLY what it sounds like. I'm very proud of Brent & think this album is an excellent example of his skills as a songwriter and deserves the accolades he's receiving.

    ReplyDelete