Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Feed Me

So, it must happen a hundred times a day. Total strangers come up to me on the street and say, "man, I love your blog. If only there was a way to subscribe. It would be better than Christmas!" Well Virginia, there IS a Santa Claus.

I don't know about the other web browsers but on Safari (mac) to the right of the web address is a little thing that says RSS. If you click on that it takes you to my blog but in a different format. Once you're looking at the new format you just bookmark it. It's that easy. It's called an RSS Feed. From then on, every time I add content to my blog you will get a little number next to the bookmark representing how many updates there has been since you last saw it (which for a few of you might be a considerably large number.)

Or, you could just click here and then bookmark the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment