Saturday, October 07, 2006

Someone Saved My File Tonight

I recently learned that I have the space in my online storage to save and post more than one song for my running "Song Of The Moment" Theme.

This time, however, instead of posting an mp3 file for you to listen to seperately and commenting about it here, I have married the comments and music into a Quicktime Movie format. It can be viewed with Quicktime which is free and readily available on the internet if you don't already have it.

Changes in my social life in the last few years (including the closing of my favorite record store where I would spend hours socializing and discussing favorite music) has left a hole in me. This new venture allows me to have a one sided conversation (aren't those the best anyway?) about why this song is so great. Feel free to leave a one sided comment in agreement or disgust.

Click here to listen/watch.

2 comments:

  1. That was very, very good. I want to listen to all great songs that way.

    It was pop up without the video, Keith said. He also said, "Most expressive typeface: Helvetica."

    ReplyDelete