Friday, March 09, 2007

Just A Note

Dear Mr. Wallpaper Installer,
I noticed your van in a parking lot today and wanted to offer you a few suggestions.

1. The large sticker/sign on your van reads "Wallpaper Installer." In the future, you might want to make sure it is hung straight as you are in the business of hanging things.

2. The edges of your large sticker/sign "Wallpaper Installer" are curling up. This also tends to make me think you don't do such great work.

3. You also might want to include a phone number on your sign, unless you specialize in driving up to locations and cold calling people that might need some paper hung.

I wrote my blog address on your sticker/sign and I'm hoping that you found your way here. Anyway, just thought you'd want a little constructive criticism. Happy to help.

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment