Thursday, March 22, 2007

Some New Videos (Kind Of)


I uploaded some videos to YouTube yesterday.

The first is from a zoo visit before Luke was born. Paula wanted to take some video of our trip to the zoo for something they were doing at work. It wasn't ever intended to be put together like this. I just used what footage she had. She has kind of an unsteady hand at times but, in my opinion, it adds to the charm.

At The Zoo.

The second is the Turner Classic Movie promo featuring Beck's Lonsesome Tears. To those of you who haven't seen me for some time, it may come as a shock to find out how little I have to do with movies now. I might make it to the theater twice a year, I might rent movies four times in a year, and I sincerely don't give a crap about the Oscars or anything else to do with 'em. But once a year I see something that makes me wish I was still trying to make it in that business. This promo is one of them. Shots of old movies put to a great song with new footage of drops of water intercut that makes for pure magic. Along with the Dow Human Element spot (you can find it in my YouTube Favorites on my profile) this spot musters a fleeting hint of regret in me.

TCM Promo.

No comments:

Post a Comment