Saturday, June 27, 2015

Photo Caption Contest


Since I've officially started this whole endeavor again, why not revisit one of my favorite blog activities?

The guy in this picture isn't making that face because of the strain of what he is about to lift. Nope, he's making that face because he just saw something. What is he screaming because of it?

And if you're needing inspiration, you can click on the "Photo Caption Contest" tag at the bottom of this post. That will pull up all the previous contests. You guys were very funny in the past. Keep it up.

6 comments:

  1. "What's in the box?!!" (He's watching Seven on the TV in front of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "They moved the island? They moved the island?!!! That's bulls**t!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Aw CRAP! Caitlyn was the name I was gonna use!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I FEEL STRONGLY THAT THE HIGH END ART MARKET IS SATURATED BEYOND PRE-1960'S VALUATIONS."

    ReplyDelete
  5. "It was late last night! I was feeling something wasn't right! There was not another soul in sight! Only you! Only you! So we walked along, though I knew that there was something wrong! And a feeling hit me oh, so strong about you! Then you gazed up at me, and the answer was plain to see! 'Cause I saw the light in your eyes! IN YOUR EYES!"

    ReplyDelete