Monday, July 24, 2006

For Your Listening Pleasure Too

I intend to continue to offer a new song every week. However, due to the fact that these blogs are searchable I can't list the song title. If I did the website hosting the file might become flooded with requests for a "free" download of copyrighted material.

That said let me reiterate that my intention is to expose you to music you might not have heard. It's merely a taste. If you like it I strongly encourage you to support the artist by purchasing the song or album. Think of it as being a patron of the arts.

Anyway, the link will be in the right hand column with the other permanent links. It is labeled "Listen." Whatever is the most recent featured selection will be linked there. Old posts will not be available due to the fact that space on my host is limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment