Friday, January 12, 2007

Photo Caption Contest: The Next Generation

I couldn't resist. Here are the rules:

Most of Uhura's dialoge on Star Trek went something like, "Sir, it's the admiral they want to know our position and...." or "Sir, it's a green girl. She wants to know your position."

So that's it. The caption must be a quote from the Uhura in the painting acting as the communications officer of the Enterprise. She must be trying to "engage" one of the crew, and all must follow this format:

"Sir...it's __________, I/he/she/we/etc. want to _______________."

3 comments:

  1. Sir…it's my girls, they want to go wild.

    Sir…it's my eyes, they want to remind you they're up here.

    Sir…it's Spock, he wants to try a Boob Meld.

    Sir…it's Kahn, he wants to show me his Genesis torpedo.

    Sir…it's Jack, he wants to sketch me wearing some rare blue diamond.

    Sir…it's no problem, you want to call them Tribbles, go ahead.

    Sir…it's Lieutenant Keith, I want to beam him up, if you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir, it's an Earth mexican restaurant. They want to know how much for the painting?

    ReplyDelete