Friday, February 16, 2007

How Peter Pan Gets All-Up-In-Ya

Guess who was sick since Saturday? That's right, yours truly. It started with an uneasy feeling in my stomach on Saturday afternoon. I remarked to Paula that I thought I would feel better if I made myself sick. That moved right into four fun filled days at home in the bathroom as my system, unbeknownst to me, fought the dreaded scourge pictured at right. That's right, salmonella! Paula called me last night at work and said that our Peter Pan peanut butter bore the mark on the lid identifying it as a culprit in the many, many salmonella poisonings. Sweeet. Curse you, Pan!



Of course, I had considered using this image and titling this entry "Pan Gets The Captain In The Behind" but decided not to do so for fear it would be in bad taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment