Monday, February 26, 2007

I Should Give Up Already

First, I piss people off; now this. I found this blog a few months ago and now feel like sharing. Don Shank posts his doodles and "scraps" on his blog. I love his stuff and it makes me feel like my blog is a complete waste of time. This guy's stuff is so cool and he's constantly creating. His profile says that he's a Geometry Architect. I think he's really an artist working in movin' pictures. He apparently had something to do with concept art for The Incredibles as shown in one of his posts.

A warning: Most of his posts are of lines, trees, a character named Kurt, and other doodles. But he does throw in the occasional endowed nude woman (think of what an invitation to the Playboy Mansion would have looked like in the sixties.) And honestly, if I could draw and paint like he does I probably would draw neckid women too.

2 comments:

  1. If you like amazingly cool retro drawings of nekked women, check this out: http://www.shaneglines.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neckid....nekked....how many ways are there to spell that word? - KB

    ReplyDelete