Sunday, September 02, 2007

I Promise To Do My Best...

Guess who's now the Den Leader of Tiger Cub Pack 563?

Ben's really excited. More so than I can remember him being about anything that doesn't come in wrapping paper. And it's kind of infectious, I guess. Sure, I'm a little anxious and eager about the whole thing. I mean, I can command men inside of a burning building but can I lead a group of six year olds?

And, yeah, I'll have yet another uniform shirt hanging in the closet. It's turning into quite a collection. And I'm sure I'll be as proud to wear this one as the others.

Luke: Grow boy and get on up here.

4 comments:

  1. Just remember the Boy Scout motto: Be...

    Hold on, I forgot my notes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cool. Sherri and I were just talking about looking into that for Christopher. What's the age they can get started?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boys have to be in first grade. Tiger cubs weren't around when we were kids and I'm not really clear on where Tiger falls with Bobcat. Anyway, you end up going on to Bear and Wolf just like you used to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just make sure you don't accidentally wear the Cub Scout shirt to the Firehouse.

    ReplyDelete