Tuesday, February 26, 2008

More Stupid Stuff People Say

A friend of mine called me to ask if I had been watching Fox5 News this morning. Apparently the following was said:

"Were there any isolated incidents of widespread storm damage?"

This, of course, reminded me of the time one of our local weathermen named Flip Spiceland (that's right) said something like the following:

"Now I know I told you yesterday that it was going to rain, but it did. It's just that none of it reached the ground."

1 comment:

  1. I can understand.

    Ellen & I watched a weather report a few years back where the weather dufus said " It's very cold out here! can you zoom in on this tree? Take a look at these branches. The water is making ice which is what happen when water gets too cold."

    do tell.

    ReplyDelete