Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Doing My Doody

So today I was chosen to be on a jury. The entirity of today was spent with voir dire (which means "speak the truth") of the potential jurors and the opening statements. I have heard many people today complain about jury duty as a hassle, but I am really excited about the whole thing. Yeah, it's slow and sometimes boring but altogether I'm finding it fascinating.

Also, this weekend Keith and Helen came to town for Keith's birthday. We were talking on Saturday and I said that there was a song on the OK GO album that I couldn't believe the NFL hadn't picked up for it's advertising. The song is called "Invincible." Well Sunday I went to the station and Larry informed me that, "that band you showed us the video on treadmills is doing the song on all of the college football commercials." How about that?

Anyway, we went to Six Flags on Saturday and had a blast. Goliath, the new roller coaster with the 175 foot drop, rules.

1 comment: