Sunday, September 24, 2006

Listen While I Work

Just found this on the internet. Now you can listen to me work from anywhere on the planet. This is a scanner feed of our radio dispatch.

Listen with RealPlayer.
Listen with Windows Media Player.

I use the RealPlayer link. On my computer it downloads a small file and then I can click on the file and listen (as if I don't get enough of this at work). I can't get the Windows Media Player link to work. Maybe it's my computer. All of this can be found on scandekalb.com.

The picture is from the fire in April that I have talked about. Not that you can tell much from the photo, but this was a big fire. The building at the very left of the picture burned to the ground. The flames in the photo are the gas main on fire. This photo was actually taken about two hours into the incident. The gas fed a fire in the basement and the whole thing came down. Swell.

No comments:

Post a Comment